https://duckwoodscc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Announcements-May-21.jpg 635 845 gcpdw2020 https://duckwoodscc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/DWCC-logo-header.svg gcpdw20202021-09-30 11:00:442021-09-30 12:17:16Board Clips
- By unanimous approval, the Board voted to eliminate the Pickleball membership class. Members currently enrolled as Pickleball members will be upgraded to the Racquet Sports class when the new pickleball facility opens.
- Amendments to Part 9: Finance section of the DWCC Policies and Procedures Manual were approved. The revision provides a detailed and disciplined approach to avoid using capital funds to support operations costs and includes a formalized annual capital improvement budget process.
- A capital expenditure up to $4,000 to clear the pond and repair the fountain near the green on the 18th hole was approved.
- Net operating income continued on a positive trend. While operating expenses are above budgeted levels, increased income outpaced cost growth.
- It was agreed that DWCC pursue acquisition of an additional liquor license to allow sales of spirituous liquor at the Racquet Sports facility. Currently only beer and wine are available. The Racquet Sports Committee will consider necessary equipment and procedures.